Nice. Very true! At first I was confused then I realised it was a Haiku... I hate haikus but this one almost makes them cool...
awwwBy the way, to the person above me, the plural of haiku is haiku.
I guess Creative Writing is your favorite class, since all favorite classes go by so fast. Yeah, all my classes are way too slow, I don't even have one that I can enjoy... darn. Nice poem though, it flowed really well.
Yeah it's true creative writing should be longer. Oh and I told you I knew where you are. Hahahaha.I hate you. :]-X
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice. Very true! At first I was confused then I realised it was a Haiku... I hate haikus but this one almost makes them cool...
awww
By the way, to the person above me, the plural of haiku is haiku.
I guess Creative Writing is your favorite class, since all favorite classes go by so fast. Yeah, all my classes are way too slow, I don't even have one that I can enjoy... darn. Nice poem though, it flowed really well.
Yeah it's true creative writing should be longer.
Oh and I told you I knew where you are. Hahahaha.
I hate you. :]
-X
Post a Comment