So I forgot to actually comment on what I was supposed to be doing in the first place. I like all your Haiku but I need to figure out where you come up with them. Horrible work F.
Oh and try not to bite any more of Fillips's arms off. Yes thats Fillip with and F
2 comments:
SECRET HOLDER. I'm gonna get the FBI to find out what it is you're keeping. Be scared. Very scared.
Ps: I'm going to change my short story a lot because it totally sucks right now.
So I forgot to actually comment on what I was supposed to be doing in the first place. I like all your Haiku but I need to figure out where you come up with them.
Horrible work F.
Oh and try not to bite any more of Fillips's arms off. Yes thats Fillip with and F
Post a Comment